Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, who is ready to work on the cutting edge of FinTech software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software team. You’ll work directly as a member of the product and development teams to create and execute manual test plans, as well as engineer automated solutions to challenging and meaningful problems, with the ultimate goal of expanding and enhancing the Oranj solutions suite. You will have a sound understanding of test engineering and testing best practices and have the drive to deliver the very best. Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills, as you will be interfacing both with various departments internally and externally.
As a core member of this team, you will work directly within the product team following a lean/agile process. This is an opportunity to join a growing team of talented individuals focused on using the latest technology to address complex real world problems currently impacting the investment industry.
- Ability to work directly with the development team to hands on test, automate, and set the standard for our quality assurance process
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs and issues within our product
- Re-test and assess bugs and issues based on feedback from our clients and product owners
- Collaborate with our development team to develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Ownership across the board for the quality of our product
- At least 5+ years QA experience with large customer facing web applications.
- Strong knowledge of distributed web applications, REST based APIs design (XML, JSON, etc.).
- Team player with excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as we grow.
- Working experience with AWS.
- Experience testing financial software is a plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
Oranj was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to reimagine financial advisors’ technology so they can spend less time managing and more time advising.
Every idea starts with a problem. Ours was simple: working with an advisor looks a lot like it did 20 years ago. Made up of industry professionals, our team watched how technology changed the way other industries were able to run better businesses and deliver a world-class experience to their customers.
We started Oranj to help advisors run better, more profitable businesses, and to help more investors reach their goals.
To learn more about Oranj, visit www.runoranj.com