Oranj is looking for a passionate software developer, who is ready to work on the cutting edge of FinTech software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software team. You’ll build solutions to challenging and meaningful problems, with the ultimate goal of expanding and enhancing the Oranj Web Platform. You will love to code, have a sound understanding of engineering best practices, and have experience building large web platforms. Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills, as you will be interfacing both with various departments internally and developers externally.
This position is with our Models and Rebalancing team. This team develops trading software to help independent financial advisors easily manage and trade their clients’ accounts. This team is using cutting edge architectures on the Microsoft stack in the cloud. This is not your typical ASP.NET team. Our software is used by firms all over the country, and we currently have over $20 billion trading through our platform. We love to build intuitive, scalable, and flexible systems that make our rapidly growing user base happy.
This role is located in our Chicago, IL headquarters and is not a remote opportunity.
- 5+ years as a C#/Web Full Stack Developer on the Microsoft Stack.
- Experience with MSSQL, writing T-SQL, and an understanding of ORMs.
- Experience building RESTFul services in C# (Web API v2 preferred).
- Worked in an Agile scrum environment and can adapt quickly to a fast-moving culture.
- Experience deploying code to AWS or Azure.
- You have to love to code with small, dedicated passionate teams.
- Redis caching, queuing, pub/sub architectures and MongoDB.
- Experience in the Financial/Trading industry.
- Ability to use your C# background as a baseline for bleeding edge technology adoption on other stacks when appropriate.