Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager with a proven track record for delivering and maintaining great software. This position will be working closely with our engineering and support teams and interfacing with external clients and partners, to create the latest in new products for Oranj.
As a core member of this team, you will be responsible for leading various products through the entire development process. If you have experience with agile software development, capturing the vision of product roadmaps, and managing a killer user experience from conception to deployment, then this opportunity is for you! We need someone who can own our technical products from end to end, with excellent project management skills, and a passion for making things epic!
- You will be responsible for defining and communicating product features and functionality while balancing a range of business priorities.
- Drive product vision, strategy, requirements gathering, and execution for the Oranj customer experience.
- Managing technical aspects of product development through collaboration with the engineering leads and sales teams.
- Own the product roadmap and be responsible for prioritizing it based on feedback from stakeholders.
- Working with both our Business and Engineering teams to identify and manage scope, risk, and schedules for assigned projects.
- Translate objectives into specific tactical plans.
- Work closely with the Head of Engineering to ensure timely releases.
- Suggest and implement improvements based on user metrics, data analysis and customer feedback.
- Establishment of metrics for tracking program success and creation of automated KPI reporting.
- Take an active role in new cutting edge product identification and development.
- Promoting positive team dynamics, encouraging collaboration and guiding the teams toward self-organization.
- Assist client services with troubleshooting of product complaints.
- Stay up to date on the latest technology, trends and competition.
- Obsess over details to achieve simplicity.
- 5+ years of experience in product development
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UI/UX design, engineering and testing.
- Ability to communicate ideas within a highly collaborative product development process including giving and receiving feedback
- Experience with agile development process
- Expert Project Management
- Experience using JIRA or similar system to manage backlogs and delivery.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health Insurance
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account
- Qualified Retirement Account with company contribution
- Access to a Certified Financial Planner to help you design and manage your financial plan