Oranj was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to reimagine financial advisors’ technology so they can spend less time managing and more time advising.
Every idea starts with a problem. Ours was simple: working with an advisor looks a lot like it did 20 years ago. Made up of industry professionals, our team watched how technology changed the way other industries were able to run better businesses and deliver a world-class experience to their customers.
We started Oranj to help advisors run better, more profitable businesses, and to help more investors reach their goals.
The Marketing Director will have the opportunity to develop, build, launch, and manage compelling multi-medium marketing campaigns.This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the Investment Industry marketplace.
- Apply an analytics-based approach to develop and execute marketing strategies across multiple channels i.e. digital advertising, conferences/events, social media, email marketing and content marketing.
- Coordinate and plan with external PR firm in support of media, event and campaign initiatives.
- Develop and manage strategic marketing partnerships to create new opportunities to promote company.
- Establish and maintain brand standards to ensure consistent branding and messaging.
- Develop new content, digital and print, for branding and client acquisition and retention efforts.
- In support of marketing objectives: contribute to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity and quality initiatives; lead problem resolution; complete audits; monitor industry trends; identify needed system improvements and implement change.
- Participate in the development and execution of an annual marketing plan, in conjunction with the Head of Marketing, outlining initiatives to meet company objectives.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by: continually monitoring the competitive landscape; researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product positioning; and coordinating new product releases.
Daily tasks and duties will include:
- Executing marketing efforts i.e. social media posts, email marketing, etc.
- Identifying target markets and developing supporting strategies to communicate with them.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective cross-functional working team relationships with all departments.
- Provide analytics on all marketing efforts to identify and communicate new opportunities and trends to company directors.
- At least 3-5 years of B2B focused marketing program management. Financial services experience a plus.
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Experience with marketing automation programs such as HubSpot is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Company sponsored 401K
- Company sponsored Certified Financial Planner
Job Type: Full-time