Oranj was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to reimagine financial advisors’ technology so they can spend less time managing and more time advising.
Every idea starts with a problem. Ours was simple: working with an advisor looks a lot like it did 20 years ago. Made up of industry professionals, our team watched how technology changed the way other industries were able to run better businesses and deliver a world-class experience to their customers.
We started Oranj to help advisors run better, more profitable businesses, and to help more investors reach their goals.
In this paid role, the Design Intern will have the opportunity to create compelling visual assets for a variety of multi-medium marketing campaigns. This person will work closely with our Marketing Director.
- Develop strategy for design-related items including visual consistency, look-and-feel, and clarity/focus.
- Design a variety of design-centric assets for various marketing campaign assets including email, direct mail, website elements, videos, digital advertisements, print advertisements, content marketing assets, and more.
- Own all design of external-facing assets, and collaborate cross-functionally with product, sales, and operations teams.
Who You Are
- Candidates should have a portfolio that shows a focus on product promotion, campaign-based design asset creation, and branding/branded activations.
- Experience (or project experience) designing marketing and advertising material for software / web-based applications is a plus.
- Candidates should have a high level of proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, or related field
- Any experience with website design/maintenance is a plus.
- Any experience creating HTML email communications is a plus.
- Working knowledge of After Effects or video editing/production software a plus.
- Enrolled in full-time or part-time college curriculum
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines at once.
- Strong communication and organization skills
Interested? Upload and link your resume and portfolio!
This is a part-time, paid internship based in Chicago.