Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer, who is ready to work on the cutting edge of FinTech software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software team. You’ll work directly with the product and development teams to create and execute manual test plans, as well as engineer automated solutions to challenging and meaningful problems, with the ultimate goal of expanding and enhancing the Oranj solutions suite. You will have a sound understanding of test engineering and testing best practices and have the drive to deliver the very best. Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills, as you will be interfacing both with various departments internally and externally.
As a core member of this team, you will work directly within the product team following a lean/agile process. This is an opportunity to join a growing team of talented individuals focused on using the latest technology to address complex real-world problems currently impacting the investment industry.
- Ability to work directly with the development team to assist and advance our quality assurance process
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs and issues within our product
- Re-test and assess bugs and issues based on feedback from our clients and product owners
- Collaborate with our development team to develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Ownership across the board for the quality of our product
- At least 2+ years of QA experience with large customer facing web applications.
- Strong knowledge of distributed web applications, REST-based APIs design (XML, JSON, etc.).
- Team player with excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as we grow.
- Working experience with AWS.
- Experience testing financial software is a plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account
- Qualified Retirement Account
- Access to a Certified Financial Planner to help you design and manage your financial plan
*** Sponsorship not available for this position
WE MAKE SOFTWARE FOR HUMAN-DRIVEN, TECHNOLOGY ASSISTED WEALTH MANAGEMENT FOR REAL-WORLD PEOPLE.
We’re focused on creating the world’s best user experience for working with people’s financial universe and personal goals, one that empowers people to make smart financial decisions and connect with financial professionals to answer complex questions without requiring them to analyze complex data. To achieve this, we build software for servicing, collaborating, managing, and connecting on top of which we layer user-friendly applications for a fully interactive human-driven, technology-assisted experience.
With Oranj, financial institutions are uncovering new ways to service clients, connect with prospective clients and utilize business intelligence to run better businesses.
To learn more about the Oranj solution, please visit www.runoranj.com.