Oranj was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to reimagine financial advisors’ technology so they can spend less time managing and more time advising.
Every idea starts with a problem. Ours was simple: working with an advisor looks a lot like it did 20 years ago. Made up of industry professionals, our team watched how technology changed the way other industries were able to run better businesses and deliver a world-class experience to their customers.
We started Oranj to help advisors run better, more profitable businesses, and to help more investors reach their goals.
The Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to develop, build, launch, and manage compelling multi-medium marketing campaigns. This person will work closely with our Marketing Director.
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives across multiple channels i.e. digital advertising, email marketing, conferences/events, social media, content marketing, and more.
- Create and manage automated nurturing campaigns to generate new leads and increase adoption of current users.
- Monitor and manage lead and contact flow from marketing to sales to ensure timely and complete follow-ups by appropriate team.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product positioning; coordinating new product releases.
- Maintain brand standards to ensure consistent branding and messaging.
- Create and promote a library of rich thought leadership content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Provide analytics and reporting on marketing performance and results by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- 2-4 years of B2B-focused marketing experience
- Experience in overseeing development and execution of marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Experience creating, developing, and maintaining email automation programs; experience using Hubspot, Pardot, MailChimp, or Eloqua is a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly-developed interpersonal skills.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective cross-functional working team relationships with all departments.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
Company sponsored 401K
Company sponsored Certified Financial Planner