We are looking for a passionate full stack developer, who is ready to work on the cutting edge of FinTech software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software development team. You’ll engineer solutions to challenging and meaningful problems, with the ultimate goal of expanding and enhancing the Oranj solutions suite. You will possess solid programming skills, have a sound understanding of engineering best practices and have the drive to deliver the very best. Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills, as you will be interfacing both with various departments internally and developers externally.
As a core member of this team, you will work closely with the business to build cutting-edge solutions following the lean/agile development process. This is an opportunity to join a growing team of talented individuals focused on using the latest technology to address complex real world problems currently impacting the investment industry.
- Ability to design and develop clean maintainable solutions to new business problems in all layers of the application, from the user interface to database layer.
- Work with development team to define the scope of each new feature/product.
- Adhere to established engineering and architectural patterns.
- Work as part of a team to deliver solutions in an Agile/Scrum fashion.
- Ability to break down complex product requirements, providing development estimates as needed.
- Write code to test code via best practices like TDD and Unit Testing.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 3+ years software engineering experience using Java, Spring and Hibernate.
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Node.JS is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of distributed web applications, REST based APIs design (XML, JSON, etc.).
- Strong working experience with TDD and continuous delivery.
- Strong working experience with AWS.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, facilitate and advocate.
- Sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as we grow.
- Hibernate: 3 years
- Java: 3 years
- Spring: 3 years
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health Insurance
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account
- Qualified Retirement Account with company contribution
- Access to a Certified Financial Planner to help you design and manage your financial plan
WE MAKE SOFTWARE FOR HUMAN-DRIVEN, TECHNOLOGY ASSISTED WEALTH MANAGEMENT FOR REAL-WORLD PEOPLE.
We’re focused on creating the world’s best user experience for working with people’s financial universe and personal goals, one that empowers people to make smart financial decisions and connect with financial professionals to answer complex questions without requiring them to analyze complex data. To achieve this, we build software for servicing, collaborating, managing, and connecting on top of which we layer user-friendly applications for a fully interactive human-driven, technology-assisted experience.