Oranj is a fast paced nationally recognized company that is dedicated to creating a new way for people to work and communicate with their Financial Advisor. Our software helps Advisors prospect, collaborate and close more clients which will lead to more revenue for their business. Our Team is located in our newly designed professional office space in downtown Chicago. Our culture is fun, fast paced, and always looking for creative and innovative ideas that makes our product on the cutting edge! We encourage you to check out our website at www.runoranj.com.
Visit our website at www.runoranj.com and check out ORANJ!
We are GROWING and need Awesome people! Are you that Sales Professional that loves the phone and wants to learn while setting up qualified appointments from warm leads that you develop for the sales team? Do you enjoy working with great people that are goal driven and making a difference in our industry?
If so, we would like to speak with you. You will be part of a team that is committed to changing people’s lives and is made up of industry veterans in Software Design and the Financial Services Industry! This inside sales role will work directly our existing contacts and upcoming conferences to set up demonstrations on our new versions, features and exciting happenings at Oranj! Through your call campaigns, emails and social media, you will be key for continuing to keep our current database active and interested in seeing Oranj!
This position will be the initial role on a path to become a Business Consultant on the Sales Team and through hard work and determination, this individual will have a successful career with Oranj.
We will train you on the product and industry but can’t train you on your desire to succeed! That part you bring!
- We want you to make money! We offer a competitive Salary and Bonus Structure!
- Create a career path to train you to give you the opportunity to become a senior sales person on our team.
- Provide a professional atmosphere that is fun and always creating new product ideas!
- Teammates that are willing to help train you and want you to succeed!
- Full Benefits that are actually meant to benefit you not just say it!
- Access to a Financial Advisor’s advice at no charge!
- Perks like a concert, chances to win a week of lunches or other ways that we bring the team together!
Here is Your Part:
- You will be charged with reengaging Financial Advisors that we have had interest in our product in the past and would be interested in seeing our new features and benefits for their firm.
- You will deliver engaging calls to contacts to reengage previous leads and set up demonstrations and webinars for our sales team.
- At times, you will be asked to support the sales team by delivering engaging and informative webinar presentations to Financial Advisors.
- As part of the Sales Team, you will meet weekly to discuss your pipeline, goals and will be able to contribute your ideas on ways to close more business along with happenings in the industry! Helping to keep your pipeline and continuously setting up demos for the team is your priority!
- As with any sales role, you will want to document all of your activity in our Salesforce Database and use it to help with your schedule and follow ups.
What You Will Bring with You:
- Professional goal-driven sales person.
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales role where you were a success! Financial Industry is a big plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Motivated by sales activity and helping a team gaining new clients.
- Be a Team Member that is willing to go the extra mile and have a priority of growing your new company!
- Be motivated by a competitive income along with the opportunity to continue your path to success on our sales team.